I Love You Until Morning - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I guess the target audience is for women. But the ML just comes off manipulative and rapey against a pushover FL. He indirectly broke up her relationship, took advantage of her while she was drunk, uses her for work by slacking off (even if it was to spend more time together), and at every turn goes against her refusals. Definitely a hentai plot

Power Uploader
I guess the target audience is for women. But the ML just comes off manipulative and rapey against a pushover FL. He indirectly broke up her relationship, took advantage of her while she was drunk, uses her for work by slacking off (even if it was to spend more time together), and at every turn goes against her refusals. Definitely a hentai plot
Which in and of itself would be delicious enough but you forget the most important part: that he's 5 years younger and uses polite speech to address the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
yk at this point authors like this should just get into the hentai business
tbf there have been some posts that are straight up hentai posted or so but those aren't as super plot heavy unless it's like a huge series versus their one shots, but it does seem 'tastefully censored'/70/30 on plot and 'steamy' scenes XD

Users who are viewing this thread