I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 18

Thanks Sawateam, I can no longee stop staring at his neck and wonder what the appropriate length should be.

Damn, Abel. What a little cute matchmaker you are. Good job kiddo.

thank you for such quick translations!
and my kokoro cannot take hades being so hot

@Luckystar_konata Personally, I think it's the abuse... Hades found him how many years ago? Before discovering Abel, the little kid might have been malnourished and suffering from poverty. Maybe he didn't get enough to eat and his growth was stunted.

Also most Asian children look younger than the Caucasian children. So it's just most likely that it's going for Korean growth...

No like that NECKKK -- someone needs to cut it down to the right size lol. Like I used my finger to block it off so it wouldn't look too long bruhhh. Jokes aside tho, me likey the smexy wake-up-in-bed scene 😌

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

His neck is FINE 😭 it's normal for tall people to have long-ish necks (says me trying to convince myself)

Btw, out of curiosity, what are the different pronunciations of 'mom' and 'mother' in Korean?

The cleaners are pro-level! Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks for the update. I will repeat my last chapter's comment:
What have you done to me Sawateam? Even before the extra notes, I've now become conscious of Hades's neck. I was already fine admiring the man showing off his collarbone and remaining well-built with great looks, but now... DAT neck. I'm not even sure if its a good thing or a bad thing. Erudian's *ss is a good thing, Hades's neck remains to be seen and in the future, further judged

Still can't unsee his neck haha. Abel also being a lil schemer is very much appreciated
Thank you for the update!

our baby Abel got dem signature Louvremont thicccccalingous eyebrows. There’s no way he’s not kin.

I have an eyebrow problem Ik. don’t judge.

Thanks for the chapter Sawateam! Thanks to the redrawers as well!
I really enjoy your translations!
I did notice Hades' neck, but never thought much of it xD. When he wears a tie, it actually doesn't look that long.
I hope Abel continues to play matchmaker xD

Users who are viewing this thread