I Only Want to Beat You - Ch. 139

Dex-chan lover
Yoo crossover chapter, I haven't read the other series in a long time since it hasn't been updated in a while but I remember enjoying it

Dex-chan lover
Even God got exasperated by watching those two hesitate and postpone it ad infinitum, so he sent that random girl out of nowhere to confess to Lee Gigo.

Damn I want to read the other series too! But I just keep reading "it was never finished" :S so should I pass?
I mean in the end the MC's ended together since they are couple here :p
Also..... Oh Roji's "KILLER MODE GOTTA CONFESS" activated! D=

Dex-chan lover
I just realized who they were lol and I'm now in shambles that no one finished it

Dex-chan lover
Damn I want to read the other series too! But I just keep reading "it was never finished" :S so should I pass?
I mean in the end the MC's ended together since they are couple here :p
Also..... Oh Roji's "KILLER MODE GOTTA CONFESS" activated! D=
They where together since the start?

No idea what you are reading but other series was about quirky couple and their antics.

They where together since the start?

No idea what you are reading but other series was about quirky couple and their antics.
Ohhhh I never read that other series... I got deterred by everyone saying "it wasn't completed" so... I didn't want to read an incomplete story... I thought it was the same as "Oh! Holy / Oh! Holy Jesus" Manhwa... It has 140 chapters and only the first 6 were translated and left me hanging since then :'(
Thanks for the clarification! I might give it a shot! :D

Users who are viewing this thread