I Only Want to Beat You - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
Completele divergence here, but I have experience teaching.

You often struggle to maintain respect because you genuinely care for you students. In the Church, we know full well what happens when CLEAR boundaries aren't set. Students being involved in teachers' personal affairs wouldn't fly.

In a funny note, this manga has this weird dynamic of teachers using physical violence as their means to make students respect them (to varying degrees of success) lol

Dex-chan lover
Completele divergence here, but I have experience teaching.

You often struggle to maintain respect because you genuinely care for you students. In the Church, we know full well what happens when CLEAR boundaries aren't set. Students being involved in teachers' personal affairs wouldn't fly.

In a funny note, this manga has this weird dynamic of teachers using physical violence as their means to make students respect them (to varying degrees of success) lol
Really? I know a lot of teachers that are atleast up to date or know a lot about student relationships and a lot of students usually find out teachers personal lives too especially with social media today.

As for the physical violence it's played for laughs but in East Asia teachers are allowed to use physical discipline on students nothing excessive tho

Dex-chan lover
When the love rival dude showed up and I had forgotten who he was, I realized how blessed we've been that the time period we had with him was so short 🙏🙏 hoping he doesn't show up again lol

And very fun to see the teacher's perspective! May love find him too 💐

Thanks again for the translations!!

Users who are viewing this thread