I Played the Role of the Adopted Daughter Too Well - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Viola's thoughts. May be inaccurate.

Dex-chan lover
If my calculations are correction she's going to, ahem, "Slay Queen💅💜™".

This series is looking really promising so far, each chapter slaps. I really hope it continues to be translated

Dex-chan lover
God I hope she recognizes that the girl she is supposedly trying to make happy is one who's decisions she is making for her (just as she lectured father not to do) and whom she is suppressing, not allowing to control her own body and making feel powerless just as she had felt.... just by existing.

As neither of them seem to be able to read the other's mind, she really needs to start voicing her reasoning and actions aloud to her, tell her how she feels about her and her situation and wants to help, and learn to give back control and just be there for her when she needs it rather than living her life for her.

But instead she seems to be taking the dystopian path of trying to figure out what lets her live and crush/avoid it so she remains in control. Would love for her to be like her first loving family member always with and supporting her. But living her life for her and removing all hopes of living for herself isn't exactly the most sisterly thing of her to do.

---

Wonder if the reason she is tired after helping Vicen is related to her unintentional use of mana (like with the pen throwing incident). Perhaps the ointment isn't actually that effective, but the mana she is pouring into it and the wound is healing him instead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread