I Quit the Hero's Party - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the world building is a bit messy. Mainly because the author just add a bunch of stuff without proper set up. But, what I dislike the most is the other character being arogan and jerk just for the sake of antagonizing the mc. I really hate this kind of trope.

Well, I will keep reading this series tho. Just because I like the genderswap story and the thing I mention before is something than I can still stomach for now.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the world building is a bit messy. Mainly because the author just add a bunch of stuff without proper set up. But, what I dislike the most is the other character being arogan and jerk just for the sake of antagonizing the mc. I really hate this kind of trope.

Well, I will keep reading this series tho. Just because I like the genderswap story and the thing I mention before is something than I can still stomach for now.
Yup, but another manhwa I read has a messy set up on season 1 but turn very good in season 2 (maybe because the author have more experience).

Dex-chan lover
What is the "Upper Ranges" again? It's treated as a plus to entice the students in ch. 6, but others think it badly.

Dex-chan lover
It's up to ch.21 on their own website. It's just not updated here by them for some reason. If you want to read more, you can visit their website instead of aggregators.
Thank you. I visitdc there too, but the search bar either doesn't work that well or very Very sensitive to uppercase and lowercase letters.

Fed-Kun's army

That's Korean manhwa for you

Dex-chan lover
Seems decent so far also what's the point in not telling ppl who the Mc really is

Dex-chan lover

IMO there are many stories that start out all jumbled like this, they usually get better after a certain amount of time. Though, if it takes too long I'll drop it too. :pepehmm: :coffee:

Dex-chan lover
the world building is convoluted, i confuse which is which in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread