I Raised My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 33

Double-page supporter
I had hoped she'd be redeemable (maybe when Ilya puts her in her place next chapter.) But the whole "does that matter?" Line gave me the ick.
Also wtf did she do to those poor, unsuspecting flowers?

Dex-chan lover
The newspaper will haunt the TL team in their dream at this point xDDDD
Just translate the title, I don't think anyone will be angry at this point everyone already know the content of it because of previous chapters

Tnx for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Huh. It seems that "stealing" things from the Blondens is a hobby of the Bolotas. She comes without warning, acts rudely and as soon as she entered other people's property she was already committing crimes~ha, ha:huh:
Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
Look, u cant rly go with the "do u truly love the duke" question when u urself are in a "contract" with the duke, and dont truly love him(for now ik ik).. So both are kinda on the same boat here in that department.

Group Leader
Look, u cant rly go with the "do u truly love the duke" question when u urself are in a "contract" with the duke, and dont truly love him(for now ik ik).. So both are kinda on the same boat here in that department.
The difference is that Ilya actually cares about the Duke, even if they aren’t actually in love, but that black-haired-girl-whose-name-I-can’t-remember tries to force a relationship with the Duke, disregarding his feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Poor TL team and the newspaper nightmare. Please feel free to stop doing it all! It's not giving us new info.

I sort of felt bad for her losing her way in that huge estate, but then she was rude. Too bad! You lose!

Users who are viewing this thread