I Raised My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
image.png

We should all rejoice that the trashy gene donor didn't give any of her lacking traits to Karhan.

Dex-chan lover
And as expected, her brother is being bullied by the trash marquis and there we go with the snake mother-in-law. Here where i live there is a saying like this, "If the hawk accepts you into its nest, make sure you don't stay for the feast"! Note: Karhan is the first non-homo man (in manga/manhwa/novel) that i see receiving flowers and liking them. Herbivores are the best!~ :nyoron:
Thks for the tl~

Double-page supporter
Augh, the smile his greedy mother made towards Ilya. I know it won't be, for the drama, but I hope this meeting is her last appearance.

Meo

Double-page supporter
If I had that much paperwork and I was that rich, I would quit without a second thought.

But her brother seems to have dug up some dirt on her ex-fiance's family. (Seriously, all of them is such trash).

Poor Karhan, his and her family juxtapose each other so much.

Dex-chan lover
The Duchess clearly wants Ilya's money. I wonder if Ilya will catch on. Easy bait to send them packing and off our baby bear's back!!!!

Double-page supporter
He's wearing black again... Not a good reflection of his mental state.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I want to get a bunch of newspapers and mail them to the translators as a prank… just to see the chaos

Aggregator gang
I mean once he officially succeeds his dad then his mom won’t really matter right?

Dex-chan lover
His blushing while holding the flowers is just the sweetness we needed before tackling a meeting with a monster. Poor karhan.

Thanks for the tl!

i love how the same news article keeps terrorising the translators. I think i speak for everybody when i say this, but i think you can just skip over it now ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread