Raising My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 39

Double-page supporter
Huh, I thought she only went for Karhan to fulfill her novel induced "I can fix him" fantasy. Am I mixing this up with some other manhwa? Because I don't remember her actually caring about Karhan, she just wants him for superficial reasons (i.e. beating Ilya in nobility rank and having a better romance story than her).
Oh, shit, you might be right. I also read way too many stories consecutively, lmaoooo. I could be misremembering.

From memory, Stella wanted Karhan because he was nice to her once? But then justified her desire for because he would improve her nobility status, but damn, I could be making this up.

And yeah, Stella is selfish and immature. I was definitely not arguing she was a good person. Just that people are more than happy to paint her as a villain when she's really just a girl fighting to find her path.

Dex-chan lover
Ms. Delota is such a cutie:hearts:

So why was Zek apologizing to Stella? I always get caught up in the discord end of chapter drama and/or nonsense.😂

Is it just me or does redhead guy looks like trash of count family's cale hentius-

Ilya and Stella are so prettyyy~ Stella seriously got fucked over by nobility and girl talk though

Users who are viewing this thread