I Raised My Younger Sister Beautifully

Dex-chan lover
Only read chapter 1 and it comes off if cinderella were homicidal but had 1 nice sister. But somehow cinderella is still suppose to be treated like a heroine.

Dex-chan lover
Only read chapter 1 and it comes off if cinderella were homicidal but had 1 nice sister. But somehow cinderella is still suppose to be treated like a heroine.
Not gonna spoil it too much, but it's a lot worse than what Cinderella had to endure, to the point where I don't even blame her lol

The story is genuinely adorable imo, if a bit trope-y.

But my god, the translation quality starts falling off a cliff once the end of the "competition" between kaiscans and Freak Scans ends. As of writing this, Freak's latest chapter is 23, whereas kai keeps going 'til 33... and the latter's translation is, uh, not great - to say the least.

I'd personally recommend waiting for Freak Scans to continue; although kaiscans' work isn't impossible to understand, it's still somewhat of a chore to get through haha

This was decent but had a stupid wtf moment regarding her looks

Sister: has black hair and black eyes
People: "You have black hair and black eyes? Disgusting cursed girl! Get abused 24/7 even if royalty"
Main Lead: has black hair and black eyes
People: No one bats an eye

This carries on even after 20 chapters in that it's stupid and it doesn't progress for even a year.
It'd take more than a 150 chapters to reach the original timeline since it seems time works in a day sooo no progress in storyline til it gets discontinued I guess

Dex-chan lover
i can't say it was a fun read since the story is being told from the fmc pov aka the blonde char who seems she has it all"everybody loves her", it would've been more fun if the black haired girl was the fmc

Dex-chan lover
I do not recommend. The story is basically about "the princess wants to prevent the childish, female version of Anakin Skywalker from destroying the world, but she's not very smart for that job", but she is a prisoner in the palace, surrounded by enemies and is attached to this so-called princess. The idea is cute and all but the plot, the world, the development of characters and relationships between these same characters is poor! And everything gets weaker when it enters the political or "strategic" area~:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread