I Raised the Beast Well

Nah the novel is better in all aspects and though I like the art [just a little] the novel cover has so much more feelings and vibe.

the real title of this novel: "I raised the beast well so he turned into a hot dude" or "I loved that woman so much that I became emperor for her, but then lost interest and totally neglected my daughter; also, I birthed 2 extra annoying sly bastards because we need that juicy drama"

Everyone complaining about the name, just call her bridey and ignore it.

Came here cause apparently it's cute in their childhood and get hot later on. Although the 1st 3 chap I read in the novel long ago made it seem have a sinister like vibe.

@manhwalover69 dude that would be so much more interesting to read, why do commenters always have the best ideas T_T even if I find a good story, the comments always have better suggestions lol. pro editors XD

Yeah well its easier to make an interesting plot with what we're given since most of us cant write for shit, tho one manhwa that surprised me was "Lamia orphe is dead" since its actually character-driven and plot focused.

Anyone know where to read the novel? I've been able to read up to chapter 16, but am hoping someone else has translated it further.

The novel art makes me want this to turn into smut when they are older . . . . Does that make me sound weird?

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to punch a kid ( or kids, in this matter ), as much as I want to now. Seriously, what is it with all this bullying? Blondia literally did next to nothing but exist and these twins just decided she deserved to be the subject of more abuse. Give the dang kid a break, jeez.

They're so cute omg I ship so hard tho I'm into 2nd lead syndrome this is going to be one of my few exceptions I think

@bunny-k1m the novel is smut.

Anyway I find the story’s villains boring. There’s literally nothing about them that would make them interesting or good villains at all.

Hm interesting, can u slide the link to the novel good sir, or ma'am, or . . . Good human

Awe, I find the story cute though... for me its a good change of pace compared to what I usually read.

Users who are viewing this thread