I Raised the Beast Well

@riyakhn Did you look it up on novelupdates.com? If you just click the link in the info summary here, you should be able to find the translation. It’s incomplete, though, and if you meant where did I find the raws, the answer is I didn’t. :p

I'm pretty sure the novel tells the twins are one year younger than her, not half her age.

Aggregator gang
I don't think I can accept the name Blondina, I am sorry.

can't take the names seriously 😂😂😂😂😂 even bridey is not any better😂 also lart (wart) poor kid. so far the story is all good tho

Damn this has some potential, i know they won't do this, but if they pulled a fast one and turned this into a psychological story it'd prob become really popular. Back when amon was stomping on the prince bridey said "do it where it's not visible", which could've been a hint at how traumatized she is after her abuse, and considering how merciless amon's kind is they'd make a very mentally unstable duo... But im fine with the classic romance genre too i guess...

it's quite ironic that he already has the descendant right under his nose. 🙄 but then again he was a crappy father. anyways i believe (manhwa)chapter 6 is equivalent to chapter 8 of the translated novel.

Users who are viewing this thread