I Raised the Villains Preciously - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - End of Season 1

Group Leader
I think I might drop this since we reached the end of season one meaning a wait I’m Not prepared for + I really didn’t like how Masha got his "feminine" side cured to fit in the reverse harem despite already being a lovely character

Also I’m not a fan of harem so I either way didn’t like the direction it’s headed to

Thank you for the hard work, i did enjoy it for what it is and ill spend some money when it comes out.

Dex-chan lover
I think I might drop this since we reached the end of season one meaning a wait I’m Not prepared for + I really didn’t like how Masha got his "feminine" side cured to fit in the reverse harem despite already being a lovely character

Also I’m not a fan of harem so I either way didn’t like the direction it’s headed to
I still say Masha should have been a beautiful man instead of a handsome one. Change up the normal aesthetics a little bit.

Sigh.... of course it has to always happen to the good series I follow. Thanks for the hard work~!

Aggregator gang
Dang, if its being hosted by tappas itll prob take a long time before another group picks it up, or it might not even get picked up at all

Hopefully it does get picked up 🙏
Thanks for the hard work😭

Users who are viewing this thread