I Reincarnated as the Little Sister of a Death Game Manga's Murder Mastermind and Failed - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I heard that you could check through the internet routers, or something like that. But maybe tor or VPN hides that
TOR/VPN all go through your home network router first, not sure what tor does afterwards but VPN will then go somewhere else and pretend to be the source instead. If someone else has access to router logs you really can't do anything on that network without them knowing.

That said it is quite a few levels more complex to find where things are going by accessing router so not worth caring about

Dex-chan lover
TOR/VPN all go through your home network router first, not sure what tor does afterwards but VPN will then go somewhere else and pretend to be the source instead. If someone else has access to router logs you really can't do anything on that network without them knowing.

That said it is quite a few levels more complex to find where things are going by accessing router so not worth caring about

In the case of vpn, I believe traffic is encrypted on “your” end of the tunnel all the way until the server, which then fowards the traffic. Even packet sniffers would just show encrypted traffic being sent to whatever vpn service you are using.

With TOR , it works similarly but it splits up traffic over the TOR network. Either one of these would make you l33t hackerman, untouchable to pretty much any casual user.

Then again he has guessable passwords on his PC, didn’t erase his search history or even bother with incognito mode so murder bro’s OpSec is piss poor for being an evil mastermind.

Dex-chan lover
So... both of them dreamed about doing eachother? kinda... messed up? how did she even get to the point of dreaming about that?

Dex-chan lover
if there anyone else who forgot that they aren't actually brother-sister. they're step siblings from their parent's remarriage (brother's father/sister's mother). and in chapter 3, Mai visits grandpa on her brother's side and it's revealed that stepbro at age 5 faked years of abuse to remove his cautious birth-mother from the picture

Dex-chan lover
I think Mai is probably gonna go a bit psycho as well, but I could be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
this man don't need to search it up in google. He just needed to goddamn look at the hidden replies in Twitter (now called X) to see some insane shit there

Fed-Kun's army
shaking crying throwing up Mai, girly, what was that - is that a wet dream or a nightmare lol

Dex-chan lover
really hope yukari and iwai don't get caught in the crossfire.

nooo i hope he don't kill his mom :(

Users who are viewing this thread