I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 154

Dex-chan lover
Looked interesting but it's missing 1/4th of the chapters here, worth looking into?

Dex-chan lover
Ah. So she was his underling...
She may have some personal interest, but he just needs a competent employee.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Really too bad. Wish there to be even a single one where heroine actually goes like:"Nah, i'll stick to my original plan. Guy's hot, but my goal is more important".
You mean like "The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!"

Can't blame the Ramona for falling for Perez (esp. since he's like impossible to read). I just imagine his tone of voice to Tia to be completely softer than everyone else - and she hasn't seen/heard him interact with her.

Dex-chan lover
Poor lord Ivan, having to suffer like this. One has to wonder if it happened the same way during the original timeline, and if his house fell due to a similar thing to what happened to the Lombardis originally.

Sadly he learnt the lesson too late, and now doesn't have much he can do about all the issues that are cropping up...

Supporter
I like her.
I like Tia more though.
e70a0cfbeabf287757b4b0d98253ce61.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
In every isekai i've come across, the MC always is extremely nervous about the love interest's should-be lover in the original plot. Im hoping in this one, they're smart enough to realize things have changed so much that it hardly should matter

Dex-chan lover
Nooo, don't make Ramona be in love with Perez.
Love triangles are stupid and lazy drama.
Everyone knows Ramona has no chances, so it's just here to make Florentia feels guilty at some point, while Ramona will still be the one heartbroken at the end.

Nooo, don't make Ramona be in love with Perez.
Love triangles are stupid and lazy drama.
Everyone knows Ramona has no chances, so it's just here to make Florentia feels guilty at some point, while Ramona will still be the one heartbroken at the end.
At the end she become one of Tia's woman

Dex-chan lover
so she does like the prince, huh
Mostly admiration, not "Like" like. Right now, their relationship is "I want to help the guy i admire but his reaction is always cold. When will i be trusted." Especially since she does know about Tia being close to Perez and his reaction to her, she didn't try to develop the feelings further.

But seeing caring she is, in the previous iteration, i think she might develop feeling after seeing how pitiful his life is with no one caring for him, and Perez might finally open up after knowing she genuinely care for him. Hence why she ends up being his lover. Just an assumption though

Users who are viewing this thread