I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 158

N2O

Dex-chan lover
My immediate thought I regret having is do you think they each use a separate corner of the cart to pee in or do they both share the same one

also

The count is immobile, did he pee his pants or did Firentia help him aim somewhere else

:nyoron:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
huh.... surprised they are taking a serious approach to this kind of situation and not instantly solving it through some method via timeskip. Then again this was always well written and well paced so that shouldnt shock me too much.

Dex-chan lover
My immediate thought I regret having is do you think they each use a separate corner of the cart to pee in or do they both share the same one

also

The count is immobile, did he pee his pants or did Firentia help him aim somewhere else

I think they wouldnt at all. Body conserves water in case of shortage. One of the reasons why dehydration is dangerous for your kidneys.

Dex-chan lover
Tia said in the last chapter that she felt some air flow, so it's not like there's no air circulating. We'll have to believe however little air is coming in is enough to keep them alive.
I doubt they are peeing. Maybe once in the beginning, but not more than that. They have been rationing 2 bottles of water for 2+ days, what excess fluids do they have for that. At some point, your body even stops sweating to conserve water...

And that old count in the north is royally screwed. People in the surrounding areas are being ordered to help out, so when it's all done, he'll be really screwed.

Dex-chan lover
How far exactly is The North from the Lombardi estate? Do I need to assume magic was used for this message to reach them so quick that they even thought they could help directly? Two days to receive imperial help means The North is less than a day away? I feel like some authors really underestimate how sluggish travel really is, and how communications over long distances really works.

Dex-chan lover

also

I think they wouldnt at all. Body conserves water in case of shortage. One of the reasons why dehydration is dangerous for your kidneys.

And if you do...you better darn NOT drink that piss just to get a drink.
( this is not actually helpful as the salt make things worse, but its a misconception people have and some do it anyhow )
:fml:

Ahhhhh~~~~~I'm dying for the next bit.. But... Oh no...Tia may be actually dying...😅😅 Perez is so damn precious with that line though! She really is his reason! 🖤🖤🖤

Dex-chan lover
good thing they took the indestructible carriage with the rebreather system
The lombardi carriages i believe were explained to be extremely durable a long time ago, mostly as a precaution against attack to protect those travelling in them and the expensive goods they were transporting. as for the fresh air, that was already explained that they are not completely buried as there is air flowing in through gaps in the soil and rocks.

How far exactly is The North from the Lombardi estate? Do I need to assume magic was used for this message to reach them so quick that they even thought they could help directly? Two days to receive imperial help means The North is less than a day away? I feel like some authors really underestimate how sluggish travel really is, and how communications over long distances really works.
they mentioned carrier pidgeons🤦‍♂️ now do 2+2

Users who are viewing this thread