I Shall Master This Family

Power Uploader
@EmpressYogi , @Tinytina15 , manhwa under development. It's not ready yet. Production of the Chapters will begin around early 2021. But there are already a couple of sketches.
EgHnyuSUMAAWGtq.jpg:small

EgHnyuTUYAAJioG.jpg:small

EiZNE2gUMAA_aGL.jpg:small

EiZNE2iVkAA569q.jpg:small

Power Uploader
@Agavadon , if you're talking about the original (Korean), then this is Kakao Page (https://page.kakao.com/main) . But this manhwa is not there yet, because It's not ready yet. But it will be published in this magazine. There you can find a novel for now (https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52903324) . I don't know what kind of novels you mean. Therefore, not all may be there. Some of them may be published in other magazines.

So excited for this manhwa! Art and fashion reminds me of Under The Oak Tree 💖

I can’t believe this is getting a manhwa! I was depressed for a half a year since the novel’s translation was dropped, but to think I would be able to read it as a manhwa 😆😆😆
The art looks promising too! And the trailer was amazing! Ahhhh I’m so exited >_<

Woooow, we have a baby Lucas hhhhh~~~
Are we gonna have Athy Ezekiel and Jeanet to make an appearance as well lolol~!!
I would love to see Claude tbh, maybe with his wife hhhhh, I really like the Antstudio style hhhh

Power Uploader
@Evelynchips, I am very glad that my efforts are not in vain.

Unfortunately, I don't know who will translate this project. But there will definitely be a "war" of translations, because many have been waiting for this manhwa for a long time. Later in the evening we will find out (chapters will be released today).

Interesting fact. Manhwa was supposed to be released last year, but due to personal problems of the artist, everything was suspended.

Users who are viewing this thread