I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Yeah.. im dropping this shit, ill read the last 3 chapters or something when its complete.. i can feel this shit is going to enrage me going forward, even more then now.

Aggregator gang
Gyaru is clearly suspicious of her and I think it's something along the line of "this girl is totally a runaway and I need to check on the guy she's staying with before telling the cops."

And she clearly have some experience on something similar.

Group Leader
If you ask me what the charm this series has, it would be its comment section. Come on guys, let the flame war begin; I don't like it if you guys peacefully discuss each chapter without swearing and likes.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that's one uber pushy person.

@ShinGetsu Yeah, seeing how she's so interested and won't give up, it does make you think like it's personal for her. Sayu is a total stranger to her. Normally you wouldn't go that far for a stranger.

So were her parents cult members or something? The panel with "parents" indicated something rather dark. Or perhaps they both died and she had no extended family to take her in.

We already have the manga about the guy who "kidnapped" the girl who was abused by her parents...hopefully this has more to it than that

They keep introducing trash tier characters when the junior, Yuzuha, is clearly the best girl in the series. Forget the rest, and focus on the best. The used goods is under aged, against the law, and probably carrying some disease. Author should ditch that filth asap.

something about this series seems to make certain types of people react strongly

cant say i see why though.

At first I was excited because yay, friends for the jk. Then it got dark and then weird. I get that she has a dark backstory and is very protective because of that. But this is just too pushy.

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1

"We already have the manga about the guy who "kidnapped" the girl who was abused by her parents..."
What the name of this manga ?.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhh. I just love the taste of incel tears in the morning. I can still hear those pleasant screams in my ears.
USED GOODS USED GOODS USED GOODS USED GOODS USED GOODS USED GOODS USED GOODS
Beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread