I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

This work actually not as bad as people make it out to be. Yes, there is some drama and grown-up complex, but that's not the point. It's subtle nuance where you're supposed to be responsible member of society, but can't sort your feelings yet.

Sometimes, you mixed up adoration, admiration, lust, and love. You'll eventually have to split them up, and face each of them properly. Otherwise, you'll end up feeling full of regret and emptiness.

This novel/manga is great for people in mid-25, especially someone who experienced mid-life crisis.

Dex-chan lover
@kronos00 thx for saving my time, i made right desicion to drop this after 18 chapter. this is just poor and crap writing with bad character introduction and evolution (which is non). sad bcs this started really interesting in first chapters... well, not the first time, but it was sure fast road down the hill

@Jmann I'm sorry to hear that. Well, I can't change your impression, but if you found interest later on, please read this in the future.

I started to feel bad for the author based on recent comment. I read this first from early translated chapter, and continue in original light novel in Japanese. I can't quite describe it, but it's really good on subtlety in my opinion.

Previously, I just answered a question to the next plot. And I realized each person place meaning in narrative differently. I hope this story become a good experience to the readers.

Dex-chan lover
@kronos00 the thing is - i read LN in eng tl, but manga then went further (tl disappear i guess) - and it was not bad writing. SO - maybe its just bad manga adaptation? Bcs its not the way you introduce new character, like it was here. They could do it other way around, and made it less hyperbolized (but i guess whole thing with 7 lovers etc - was made by author, not manga artist, and it really bad choice - to make character asshole like him and show this from the start, in 10 pages from his appear in chapter). So - maybe in LN it was smoother? IDK. But - for me the way manga is going - its poor writing. This is like Boku no Orion all over again - when character is SO BAD WRITTEN that you want to scream "I DONT BELIEVE YOU" as would Stanislavsky said.
Anyway - appreciate your comments, im glad i was right in my thoughts - bcs the way you describe future events - is 100% what i predicted in my had with a thought "dont tell me that author is going this stupid and predictable way..?" - and i was right. Such cliches, when you can predict future events in 2-3 chapters before they happen in manga - shows you, how many times you read it already and how boring this is...

Aaarghhh.. fuc

Still curious abous sayu's manager and this shitty guy appear. Thx to the spoiler comment below, i'll skip the next chapter update until the wholesome one released. Begone ptsd

Honestly I really like this story, but god dammit with the latest addition, I just kinda wait for a few chapters , and then read them all at once , instead of putting anxiety in my brain while reading one at a time and not knowing what's gonna happen next, though I probably say that and I'll still read them as soon as they come out, since it's fairly entertaining and I like having this sense of completion, and getting the story to come along, all I can do is I just hope it turns out nicely

I’m neck deep in this pile of shit I might as well see where this planet crashes rather then jump off mid dive.

Man I liked this manga, but the author just had to pull a "somebody I don't want you to like is a cartoon" and worse yet the guy is all like "but I didn't do anything wrong tho". At this point I just wanna give up on this one.

Yea I was already on the fence the last few chapters but @kronos00 comment on what's coming up sealed the deal for me. It started off really promising but now it's just a cluster fuck of bad drama that we have to put on pause for a volume so we can fit in a rape arc instead.

They’re literally just people that don’t understand what NTR means, ion know how you guys are getting that assblasted about what they have to say. It’s literally so easy to just ignore them.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was genuinely really good at the start but it has just gotten worse and worse. Very disappointing. Finally dropping it, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread