I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Dex-chan lover
MC seems to be a simp. Why the heck can't he just say "Chick, wait 2 years before we can do it legally!"? I mean she is 16 already? Can't be a minor forever.

@Bodingdang
Wasn't that already the case?

Dex-chan lover
I forgot which chapter I find it but someone spoils about what's happening in the future

Apparently MC had an ex he was dating during high school. said ex is coming to the story.

can I get more detailed spoiler regarding that?

Group Leader
@Anddo Really your avatar is epic, it makes every time I read a message from you, I feel the pressure and distress!

Wanna know the following events!!!

So this is a runaway teen prostitute version of the manga Bitter Virgin. I was hoping for a decent romance story and I get this ntr garbage hidden behind a shonen tag..
And btw this is not shonen at all.... its 110% seinen

mip

I read the first few chapter but I don't see any haremette. Why is there a harem tag in MD and NU, is this a harem manga?

So why the FMC not sell this to old guy or soap bath to make a money not to backstabed the hard worker man to stir his heart.. i hate it...
Haremette??... LOl
Nah in mc dream only..
Nb: why in tag not have a smut or adult..
To backstabed reader..

Fed-Kun's army
This manga really puts thing in perspective up to the points where I read (chapter 18) because it really shows thing like what the main girl has to go through in life to go through day by day. And sure it may not be as "pure" as you imagine it but it's a bit more realistic. The guy kind of reminds me of ishigami yu (love is war) which mean that he's just a nice guy. Sure to some of you he may seem beta but he's wholesome. It kind of mush my brain by making me question what I really want in life or what type of person I'm willing to fall in love with. All and all I recommend you to read it. Take it with a pinch of salt and ask what would you do in this situation.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, if you want a FMC who is a true whore, there you hate it.
Ngl, its not my thing, will pass on this one... But content for each tastes, so if you are into it FMC being a prostitute, go for it I guess

It's just melodrama. Maybe I'll come back when it's done, but for now I've seen soaps with better development.

I just hope this guy doesn't fall in love with sayu or realizes he's in love, it'd be so stupid if he ditches the ara or the co worker for a high schooler

Dex-chan lover
Wow reading the comments sure is something, extremists on both sides and nothing in the middle it seems. It's not about being a virign or not, or being teenager, it's about responsibility. Unless she had to literally get away from beeing murdered I don't see why she HAD to choose prostitution. In todays day and age you almost always have a choice ( at least in first world countries).

I worked with teenage moms for a year, they aren't all just innocent kids, they are people like anyone else making stupid decisions despite better judgement. If a women wants to sell herself and it's a conscious decision than that's her choice, and that's ok. Clearly the FMC wasn't adult enough for that choice. At the same time, she made a bad choice and now carries a lot of baggage. Having empathy is definately not wrong, but saying she is a complete, innocent victim is wrong aswell. She will inevitably suffer from the consequences of her actions and to demand a man just put up with her or else he's an incel vrigin bla bla bla is just as stupid as those "used goods" sayers. If you are irresponsible or weak-minded as a person, you suffer the consequences, be it man or women.

Probably gonna get flamed for this but this series is just a better developed version of domestic girlfriend, it's got the same stomach dropping pace but it's got its Happy parts.

Now let's hope it doesn't get fucked over by ineptitude and ends when it should

Users who are viewing this thread