I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Aggregator gang
F*ck you author. I know you explained already she has a dark past but, FCM want to live warm family life. I know you want to increase serie's popularity but, but that feels really disqusting.
Who ever want to his beloved girl raped by someone sc*mbag like him!?
I really hate sc*mbags like him, and world have bunch of them. In my opinion Rapists should sentenced to death alongside with Children killers.
I'm f*ckin say it, if author cross line where he shouldn't; I'm will drop serie and go to insult his twitter, mail and accounts.

F*CK, I'm F*CKING triggered right now.

@Auraculum I mean the reasons she did it for is inherently bad, thus her learning from Yoshida that going around offering herself to random men to get a temporary roof over her head isn't the way to go about things.

Pun

FUCKING RAPE IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN MANGA? HOW MUCH WORSE CAN THIS GET

Is it realistic? That she can't say no to that shithead?
Poor girl, she has to get to psychologist ASAP

@ourobr
You should read the chapter before this one again.
This shithead threaten Sayu to expose her past to the manager and Asami. If he told the manager the situation will be a troublesome to both Yoshida and Sayu of course.
And in the worst-case scenario it will reach the police, and Sayu refused that because she can't return the kindness that Yoshida gave to her like this, She will just make more troubles for him.
And the case with Asami Sayu was afraid that Asami's look will change, If the bastard told her about Sayu's past, that they will no longer be friends and the likes.

And you can relate this with what happened in this chapter.

Aggregator gang
@tauin yup I read it but still, what the f*ck that author is thinking?
Bro I just f*cking triggered that's all.

@auraculum wow i am not sure what to reply because you are so wrong. i am not seething AT the manga, i am just sick of SOMEONE insulting the READER of this particular manga. And dude you are the one who need to get a life, dont @me to lecture me and say smth stupid. I am done talking to you because clearly you dont get my point at all

For anyone interested in Sayu's past:
Sayu's father was the owner of well-known frozen goods company. However, his father was a frivolous man that commit adultery left and right. Right before Sayu's born, Sayu's dad cheated again, and force Sayu's mother to aborted her. However, she refused and deliver her. This makes her father left, and slowly turn her own mother to hate her. Her older brother was quite talented and named as her father successor. Although her brother was quite distant, he cares for Sayu.

At high school, she was aloof to her surrounding It changes when one of her senior confessed to her. She rejected his confession, but one of Sayu's classmates has crush on him, and fault Sayu for it. Sayu remained aloof, and another of her classmates (Yuuko) asked her to be friends, because she was attracted to her indifferent attitude. It took turn to worst, when the bullying turned to her, eventually drove Yuuko to suicide. Sayu took a break from school for a while, and her mother confronted her, more concerned from publicity of the case and their family standing. Then she started to accuse Sayu was actually killing Yuuko. This make Sayu snapped and ran from home. Her brother intervene, give Sayu 300,000 Yen, and ask her to cool off for a month elsewhere. He gives Sayu a cellphone, and ask her to call if the funds ran out or if she encounter any trouble. The money eventually gone, but Sayu still won't contact her brother. Although her brother love her, she can 't stand to be forced to live in that house again. She started to offer herself on the street, and live on as runaway since.

If you want to know what it's like, read: https://mangadex.org/title/31848/blue-hearts Chapter 21-29.

This mangaka convey the LN quite well. At least so far, there's no romance between them yet. If anything, it was clash of value between all actors.

Dex-chan lover
@Methapon13 I've read many normal series non-hentai where the heroine has been raped or did normal sex in the past as her background character setting, so the sex happens before the main story take place.

Everytime MC appear, heroine will never get raped and MC will save her. That's the usual plot.

Though there's an exception of a series where the antagonist did rape a heroine mid series while the MC was busy making sword (a blacksmith). The fans got triggered (justified) at author and they send her many death threats. Author finally succumbed to the threats and made a revision later to erase the rape scene. Too bad only the rape scene was erased and author didn't edit the heroine attitude after the scene took place, she still have the aftermath trait of a rape victim.

@i_272

If only she had conversed everything to Asami.
Thanks, by reading in those intervals when manga gets updated, i already forgot, that she have her as only other friend (apart of Yoshida) in her.
it's even realistic that she hasn't asked for an advise from Yoshida ,though very sad that she hasn't done it, everything would be much easier as always but shit happens

Worst thing she's actually done. Retarded decision. Suppose she's young though. But you don't tell bad people where you live. I don't even have friends do it. I hate it when they say there're coming over but bring a friend without telling me

Users who are viewing this thread