I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

@Ragu_Jostar the age of consent isn't 13. Each prefecture sets their own age of consent which is well above 13. Next time do some research before saying dumb shit lmao. You really think pedos can just go to Japan and they're good?

Ok, this is cool and whole and all, but have we all forgotten about Yuzuha Mishima?

He's really like a dad. It's making me wonder if she's gonna return to her true family.

@ikevinz77
So she's 14 and she's already used goods? I'm abt to start reading and I don't really care much about spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
@ahkluh
i was following the series since ch1 till it was revealed she was fucked over and over by a guy who let her stay in his apartment, then turns out the rapist was her co-worker and some drama shit happened but i already dropped it at that point

Interesting plot driver and insight into character motives, but the foreshadowing and the fact its really easy to guess what comes next really detracts from the originality and mysteriousness the topic gave off when first introduced, still 7/10 so far

Users who are viewing this thread