I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

The ntr guy should make up with the main maiden so our mc/protagonist can date another girl from this verse
Or let the ntr guy have sex with everyone in this verse so our mc can wake up, because there is another girl waiting for him
mc a simp

5-6/10 so far

This should never have happened in the first place. I know that this is fictional, but the way it was executed was subpar.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dxriea looks like you don't know about world yet.

there bunch of stories like that. I mean imagine gym coach raping 150 hs girl, selling 10yo girls or blackmailing their workers to s*x. World have bunch of scums.

As story yeah loving 17yo girl at 26 sound illegal but he didn't make a move to her (yet). also once she passed her 20s age diff no matter anymore. let alone illegal because of 1 year

"High school girl"
"14 years old"
Ah yes flawless logic here by einsteiners down in the comments section

Would be better if it didn't have a harem. Just have a wholesome office romance with Gotou or go the older guy-younger girl route with the student. Having both in one manga...

does it say in the original that she's 14 ?? cause when she talks to her friend at work, her friend is like " cant believe you're 17"

Also i was reading this with a friend because the title was so bizarre but we didn't expect this is be strangely wholesome and also go into heavy//fucked up topics.
Fair warning, if you can't handle even the idea of the first few chapters, don't read the rest.

Shit, I came back after 5 months to find that the comment section is filled with people clowning this series. Tf happened?

Don't go believing twitter...
Those guys are idiots. Highschool student cannot be 14 (until she is super smart and completed her education early)

Yup comment section is too dumb ....
Where are you getting the idea of her being 14?
It is said she was in high school.... Pretty sure she is 17

Screenshot-20210228-163339.png

She is 17 ... You troglodytes!

. Ran out of home and became a prostitute ngl that’s all her fault even if her home life was shitty it’s not worth it to run out of there and become a cumdumpster

5/10 I don’t like the main girl she’s retarded none of the things that happened to her would’ve happened if she just accepted it and lived in her home

@sweatyman123 I would agree but we don't know yet why she ran from home, or what was happening there. What if it comes out that she was sexually abused at home or something along those lines? Then in her mind at the time, her giving "consent" for guys to use her wouldn't be that outrageous.

I JUST WANTED SOMETHING WHOLESOME WHY CANT I HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT THIS IS DEEP AND HAS A DEPRESSING VIBE WTF but its a good manga for the ones who like drama stuff

Nice manga imo but still need to be completed.
I know they hate the girl just because she whores around and totally fine cause that wouldn't make it a story isn't it and the fact the mc is understanding is very wholesome.

Users who are viewing this thread