I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Dex-chan lover
Once again the idiot mc who is supposedly bad with women but surrounded by sluts trying to get in his pants.

I’m tempted to see where it goes, but I won’t have qualms about dropping it if it doesn’t pick up in the next few chapters. For the first 3 chapters there’s enough going on it’s interesting, but it couldso very easily fall into trope hell.

Ohhh yuNS is dipping into the manga :eek: time for me to start the novel ~ Thanks.

This F cup superior needs to make up her mind lol. Reject a guy only to be jelly over him getting over her boo- F-cup lol.

Aggregator gang
i have a question so the girl have been sleeping with guys for 6 months? that's tough

@RoryMercury Deep down we all know he's right. Nobody's gonna marry that damaged slut that sleeps with different men every day, regardless of the circumstances.

@Limnir The only people damaged are the ones that think women are in any way less valuable based on the amount of sex they've had in the past. Would you call a guy damaged for having had a lot of sex? Doubtful. Now I can understand if one is bothered by such a past, I would be too, but to call a human being damaged is just utterly disgusting.

@RoryMercury actions have consequences and slutshaming is a good thing because being a slut is shameful. People try to make shame a bad word, but it exists for good reason, shaming is necessary because shameful things exist!

I wouldn't call a guy damaged, but if he was sleeping his way around to keep a roof over his head yes I would have absolutely zero respect for him and think he's a total piece of shit, just like I'm sure everyone else would.

Men and women are different, and while still shameful, the circumstances are different based on gender. Everyone knows that biologically we're designed to anticipate faithfulness and monogamous relationships from women. We have grown to expect the same from men but for some reason only within relationships. It's disgusting to sleep around no matter who you are or what your gender is.

@Limnir There's a difference between finding a lifestyle bad or shameful and calling a human being damaged, while I can understand the former, the latter is just wrong. I mean there's mental and physical trauma where one might say they've been damaged, but that's a different thing .

Also I don't even read this manga so don't expect me to know any specifics, I'm just talking generally.

Users who are viewing this thread