I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

As much as I am depressed to say this but I think this needs a harem tag now

Harem implies he can wind up with the whole group, here he barely can manage a single woman.

Dex-chan lover
Guessing Gotou rejected him for some stupid reason and regrets it later lol

Fed-Kun's army
@2husakuya

It's depressing but that kinds of run away high school students ends up having sex for money. It happens all the time really, its just we don't know where and how to deal with it.*(effective way of dealing with these problems.)

Since yuzu is 6 month in on running away. The school will start asking her whereabout and eventually the police will get involved. But before all that there should be moments where side character like the junior or the big boob saw the MC shopping with yuzu when their relationship is close to a married couple like a step father and a step daughter(whos practically playing the role of a wife).

In the end yuzu is gonna be taken to an orphanage and gets adopted and probably after getting adopted and a few years she'll come a greet him as a woman.

Just a guess, but i'm probably way off the grid. it's unclear to me what's yuzu true nature is. Is she that honest? Probably not, i bet she's still wearing a "I'm fine but i'm not really fine.", Mask...

OR MAYBE SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE BIG BOOB. Nope. She acts like a fucking maiden which she ISN'T.

OR MAYBE SHE IS LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING.
She may not be lying about everything. There's no way a highschool student who is missing for 6 month, practically a semester. Not ending up in the missing person list.

My second guess is she was adopted at an early age and was raised caringly(maybe). Then in middle school she was raped and her adoptive parents feels disguisted. Yeah no... maybe her adoptive father raped her and not long after that gets caught. She then live with her adoptive mom for some years only giving her daily necessities until one day she decided to leave...

I got nothing. I'm going to stop here since i'm not hitting accurate shots...

Dex-chan lover
Hi, for those who read the novel, can someone spoil me on the current state of events on the latest?

Group Leader
@Sanctuario
According to the latest chapter on NovelUpdates.

They skipped through the part between Yoshida and Yuzu talking together after he got the invitation from his boss. That and why didn't Yuzu have a phone with her for him to contact to.

That's pretty much it.

Basically a story full of cliches disguise with an edgy title. Also this is ecchi isn't it?

@rediscover

If we're saying what you can do, you can do what you want because it's a free country, but it's still shameful.

You can be shameful and disgusting and an embarrassment to your family if you want to be, but don't expect to be respected or looked up to despite it.

@Limnir You have a really fucked up and warped view of the world dude. What the hell is wrong with sexual freedom if one is being safe? The answer is nothing, except for the juvenile, reductive, arbitrary 'yucky' response you seem to have from the thought of people having casual sex. Where the fuck do you get off saying that brings 'shame' to your family? Seriously, how the fuck do you reach that conclusion? Did you grow up with some kind of radical religious parents? That would make the most sense. It's the only way I can think of where somebody ends up with such a fucked up and stunted view of human sexuality. Grow the fuck up.

@rediscover

Have some respect for yourself and others. Imagine how embarrassed your family would be if everyone knew their sister or daughter or son or brother was a massive slut. They'd be embarrassed because it's shameful and the antithesis to the kind of lifestyle we hold up and respect in society.

I didn't say "yucky", I said shameful. The vast majority of humans (read: the general public) respect monogamous relationships which foster a caring household for children, whether that is a straight or gay relationship matters not to me, what does matter is that the family conducts themselves with respect and decorum and is a good role model and member of society. My parents have a great relationship and I respect them and hold them as my ideal for the future. This isn't my personal opinion, this is human nature. Our underlying purpose is merely to live and raise the next generation, improving on the world. This is why we respect functional, admirable and respectful people. Being a slut demeans that. And sure, you can say you don't want children, and damn right too, because nobody would want you being a role model for any if you're going to teach them dysfunctional sexual habits.

None of my arguments come from a religious standpoint, and that would be a bad argument anyway as I would be making an argument from authority regarding an authority that you likely don't believe in. My arguments come from a standpoint of the good of society. Kids are like sponges, and when you show them dysfunctional lifestyles and behaviours, they pick up on that. Unless you want to stay single forever, don't be a slut. And if you are a slut and you don't want to stay single forever, you best hope you're damn good at hiding it because nobody will want you when they know you're of such low moral fibre and everyone has had a piece.

@limnir dont think even half the population have your narrowminded view of the world :p im not saying you're completely wrong about everything but... wow..

The art in this manga is insane, I love this style!!

Entertaining story too, I'm following this

@Korpi93 What are you even saying... aside from this line : "Our underlying purpose is merely to live and raise the next generation, improving on the world", everything else he said is something I, and most other people agree with.

Users who are viewing this thread