I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Aggregator gang
@Iskarioth: "Wow reading the comments sure is something, extremists on both sides and nothing in the middle it seems."

Welcome to the internet, my friend. It's just black and white when it comes to comments and grey is the minority because no one knows how to handle it and don't even bother. Glad to see SOMEONE does!

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze The whole internet has become divisive, I'm not new to that ( or comment sections in general) and it's gettin worse by the day. But even among the many trolls trying to trigger someone, the're especially many really weird or downright insane opinions in this one. The amount of irrational white-knighting or brute, inhumane dismissiveness make me wonder how humanity failed this hard in raising it's children.

just hope she doesnt get gal cleaning'd and the series gets canceled.

what I do see happening next is since she always falls into a moment of reflection about herself and if she's being a burden, I think the guy at her job will tell her to come stay at his place again and she'll accept to not be a burden to the MC and maybe even interfere in his relationship with his girl. then when she's at his place things go down and then mc goes out to look for her

Aggregator gang
@ShadmanDexter: Gal Cleaning was a special circumstance.

In that manga, the mangaka got the axe cancellation announcement and made the sexual assault chapters as a giant "fuck you" to the editors since it was too late to do anything about it. He knew it would get negative press and quit working for them since. It's unknown if he just quit drawing or is still looking for a new company to work for. I remember reading about that in an interview to the fans since it was the biggest curve ball anyone's ever seen.

Point is I don't think we're gonna see such a radical change in a cancellation ever again. It'll most likely be like other cancellations and either rush the ending or leave it open for readers to pick up the LN.

Aggregator gang
2 star drop happened and may come more while current route.

I really triggered when I saw sc*mbags like him. Well I know this both sides choice but most of times male side more villain.
Cuz most of girls mentally unstable until their 25~30's. And some mens try to take this of their advantage.
That's why I call them sc*mbags. And as my opinion they need to be executed instant, along side pedos, female killers, child killers.

And if someone use this plot for their serie's popularity, I feels like poking. Really I about to drop serie rn next 2 chapter and I will decide. Alongside with purchase of next volumes.

BTW I'm Men as well, for who is wonder.

At this point I'm convinced the male MC is utterly and flamboyantly gay, inside. Either that or he's the target of the most intense propaganda campaign in the world. There is absolutely no way any red blooded male would not only turn down sex with a girl that age, with breasts that large, but also not even think anything lewd about her at all. None. That's the most unrealistic part of this manga by far.

Aggregator gang
@Helen_Brite: Nah, man, sorry for the scare.

The previous poster was worried it MIGHT be cancelled and in the same messed up way Gal Cleaning was.

As far as I know, this manga is still ongoing (If it wasn't, we'd have seen a Cancelled or Completed status change). The Light Novel of it is definitely ongoing, so worst case scenario you can just read that.

Aggregator gang
@Verypeeved agree.
Looks like some of us can't control himself.

Well he is told already. "yes she is definitely cute but I can't think about her sexually. She is still child"

Like Verypeeved's said some of us still don't understand what is self control.

Group Leader
Same energy. lol

6JUDTax.jpg

As long as this doesn't end up in some NTR bullshit i'm fine with waiting weeks for a chapter, and going thourgh the rollercoaster of disappointment

Fed-Kun's army
It's a small world after all~ ♪
It's a small world after all~ ♫

Users who are viewing this thread