I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Dex-chan lover
@Rapchik you need to get approval to upload by a mod or something id about the process tbh the have a discord you can ask from there or check out the forum

Oh man I was ready for the comments war, only reason I keep checking this manga.

http://dg4.dropgalaxy.com:8080/d/7m6aog53bw2gvwxlzs4bnxbsbbmtmwmqhmakzb7xdsqj4xidhopknlx4l5xvmc5wfctuvwcn/C%2020.zip

images

@Flippy

Are you saying people can get invested into fictional characters? What is this heresy???

Imagine if there were comic fanclubs or even worse, stuff like Star Trek fans lul.

People not objectively consuming fiction... What is this? Ancient Greece? I thought we already went through this during the great fictional revolution back in 1186 where it was declared that all entertainment shall be consumed without emotion, investment and without relating to characters or subject matter. It was a great year where we finally took a step forward as the human race, leaving this filthy animalistic behaviour behind us.

why is when new character was introduced, most of the time I just hate them? why you do this to me?

Users who are viewing this thread