I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Imagine yelling at your son because hes going to a library/book store to read some books and then yelling at the father for letting him. 100/10 parenting right there. Can't really feel bad for their financial situation.

@SkrillzPlayz Quick question, why are the 3 first chapters so different than the raws ?

Edit: Nvm, after paying closer attention to the art i could see that the first 3 chapters art is different than chapter 4 and onward, i bet it got rebooted and you guys translated the old version without knowing it xd

Edit2: Im droping this, not a good read to be honest, constant change of art, like, in less than 30 chapters the artstyle changed a total of 3 or more times, like, bruh decide already you author piece of shit :mad:

Fed-Kun's army
So... reading books is bad? Since fucking when? Also, dude just decides to write in this book as soon as a question pops up. Overall, I’m enjoying this story already.

Dex-chan lover
@hachimaaan

I think its more about the fact that people seem to consider books outdated when you can just read it online.
But again I could be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@hachimaaan

Oh for sure.
That is one of the reasons we still have libraries despite reading online is superior in almost every way.
But it's not too big of a stretch to imagine a culture where it was discarded early on in favour of a more technological option.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is his mom not happy that her son is going out to the bookstore instead of doing drugs or going to parties every weekend? Like a lot of moms probably wish they had her son lmao. Kind of wack thing to get mad about.

Users who are viewing this thread