I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 36

Thank you for translating it! try stick to one font and one size and just use what space you have in the text bubbles! otherwise nice work!

Thanks for the chapter, I can see it genuinely improved from the last two chapters

The translating and everything is fine, just, use one fotn and don't stretch it too much imo. Like you did on chapter 35

The typesetting and resolution were better in this chapter. Thank you for your hard work!

DO NOT STOP! PLEASE!!!
You're slowly getting better after each chapter so keep at it on your own pace.

And don't take haters comment to your heart, I'm pretty sure you're doing it while also having fun. It's not good to put pressure in things you like to do

If you need a typesetter I can do it. I used to do it for some other series like gong hua ja or however its spelt.

these things can be improved over time. Who are we leechers to complain about it? Thank you for this chapter

- stick to one font, use bold/itdlics for emphasizing particular pieces of dialogue
- look in typesetting guides which fonts work better, avoid less-readable ones
- avoid black bars, try to keep the raws' resolution
- get someone who speaks english well and is not the same that translated (in this case yourself) to proofread before you release. As a general rule (in lots of things) the same person doesn't check their own work.

You should reach a reasonable level of quality if you follow the points above.

Dex-chan lover
Damn..
Guess the mc knew we that he had unlimited potential for his future but struggling which future to think..
Cocky motherfucker (me who is a neet)

Dex-chan lover
PROTIP: The people who said you're getting better at typesetting are lying. Use a guide and a proofreader. You literally just need to google scanlation typesetting for a whole bunch of useful shit to pop up. This is intolerable.

Dex-chan lover
resolution +
typesetting +
font selection -
translation less understandable in some part.

you need help on proof-reading?
not to brag, but i suck at photoshop and i can't read korean, so proof-reading is pretty much all i can help with

Users who are viewing this thread