I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
NGL, sumi is pretty low on my onee-sans ranking.
all she got for her(at least for now) is just her looks.

Such a let down.. nothing wrong with being a doctor, but I thought his goal would be a little more impressive tbh..

Kinda weird. You meet an old couple she has a brain tumor.. and he's all like yo I figured out my future when he could literally do whatever he wants.

his goal is to help people? sounds kind of lowly. now if hes helping people by becoming the Grand Ruler of Third Mystical Heavensent Spiritual Lord and Preeminent Holyman.... then sure i can get behind it.

OH! and he MISSED TWO POINTS wtf.. how can you do anything and be anyone to help people if you get such horrible, absolute garbage grades like that? smh

This is re-translated translated from a Russian source. I even found one.

And he still didn't tell the elderly couple
about the tumor.

How very nice of him...

Dex-chan lover
Soon as he got this new girlfriend its like that pretty noona vanished, is he just ghosting her?

Dex-chan lover
Of all the things to do with his life and this idiot decides to pursue the crock of shit fake Oriental medicine. What a massive waste of his talents to study something that is not only complete bullshit, but actually actively Does more harm to people in the environment than good.

First girl went to Canada, second girl went all "not yet" and third girl will leave us when exactly and how?

Double-page supporter
................... Yeah I dunno chief. I dunno if this one's for me. Chinese herbal medicine? Acupuncture?
I'm not sure I wanna stick around to read the rest. The author went in a real weird direction. Did they have a family relative who believed in it and convinced them it worked or something?
Feels weird man.
Gonna skip ahead and see how bad it gets

Users who are viewing this thread