I Stole the First Ranker’s Soul - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

He's such a kind fella, those rumours are awful and fake and only purpose is to drag his name through the mud. It's justified that he's anxious rn since he did just died.
I really like the story so far and our two protagonists. If the ML was the soft inside but mean and arrogant outside type,, I would have gotten tired of that type of ML so this ML is refreshing where they clear their relationship and argument in 1 chapter instead of dragging to many chapters where they finally get along and show their true self. So showing ML that's kind and reasonable with their feelings on first two meeting is very nice, it's like meeting a stranger that wants to help you when they saw you're in trouble.

Fed-Kun's army
Still feels shallow to me. The guys personality is lacking. His interaction with her was extremely neutral. It was just a back and forth of "I don't trust you." and her explaining herself. The girl is not compelling as an action character. It feels like she'll basically just be getting dragged into dungeons by the guy. It also feels like it'll be very PG. I would like for her to be forced to make moral choices or have to kill someone. Perfect hero types are not compelling to me at all. She is also too passive. She keeps thinking things like "I'll wait to do x, I won't say y." I wish she blew up at those people who shoved her away or at least voiced some kind of frustration. She does too much thinking and not enough talking.

Users who are viewing this thread