I Suddenly Have an "Older" Sister! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
The question is how old is her younger sister....?
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What kind of predatory Brother does MC have.?
The MC Brother is older so 30\31+
The FMC is 19 and older so the lil Sis is 17\18 at the oldest (most likely 16 imo)
So that means the Brother met LilSis when she was 14-16 while he was in his late 20s
In my opinion

Dex-chan lover
Better question why did the Older Sister allow ANY of this to happen?

From her lil sister talk to\be in a relationship with middle age man, having sex with middle age man, have a middle age man move in with them, marry a middle age man, have the two kick her out of their home

Dex-chan lover
EXACTLY MY THOUGHT when she mentioned her age. Maybe theres financial issue given their parents already passed, and their room is very small. Or the brother is just trollin

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ok there's so many things wrong with this already.....

Btw I hate people like his brother who just does whatever he wants without first running it by the person in question. Like how would that look on him if MC just said "nope GTFO" to his sis in law? His wife def would be looking at him weird.

Group Leader
I'd like to see a manga with the exact same things that happened in this chapter, but the genders are reversed.
025.gif
Can someone recommened? =w=

Dex-chan lover
Older brother is at least 30, younger sister is at least 18 (prob capped there for legal marriage purposes). So the age gap between the married couple is at least 12 years...while one of them is still 18.

Jesus.

Dex-chan lover
Older brother is at least 30, younger sister is at least 18 (prob capped there for legal marriage purposes). So the age gap between the married couple is at least 12 years...while one of them is still 18.

Jesus.
it's fucking japan, you know it's gonna be younger than that. They're sick in the head man.

Users who are viewing this thread