I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
i hate this
i guess i should just assume that even if someone treats you like shit in the present if you go back in the past and they treat you better then all’s forgiven

Dex-chan lover
The entire reason the prince is interested in violette now is cause she isn't interested in him. the prince is a garbage person.

@jengosupa
Well he's different than who he was in the past though it's irritating that he only started liking her after she stopping pursuing him😂
I don't forgive him for treating her like shit but I understand how he felt becuz I sure asf would be annoyed If a girl was persistently clinging onto me if I had already rejected her (i don't remember if they are engaged rn tho lol) , but it's her choice whether she wants to forgive him or not in order for her to have proper closure or smth. I do hope she ends up with Yulan or becomes independent becuz I don't want her to become Aristia from Abandoned Empress🤣🤣

Ah yes, another Chapter of "Dear God I want to punch her entire family in the throat."

Anyway, the Prince is nicer here than in the Webnovel (atleast in the parts I found translated), but he's still a dickhead. He was only interested in Maryjun in the past cause he thought he had to "protect" her, and he's only interested in Violett now cause she doesn't care about him.

But he isn't the ML anyway, so it doesn't matter. Go choke on that tea.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the prince dated then married her little sister just to mess with her should tell her what a terrible person he is. He doesn't even deserve the little sister or the older sister in either timeline.

Thanks for the update ❤️

Dex-chan lover
I have zero problem with the prince treating a normal, kind Violette different from the way he treated crazy stalker Violette.

Ooh crossover with “my fiancee fell in love with my younger sister” (or something like that)

OH HELL NO get this garbage fire prince the fuck AWAY from Violette. No longer being rude to her because she's also treating him differently and stopped chasing him around is one thing, but liking her and chasing her around now only because she's no longer showing interest in him? fuck him.

That younger sister is going to do something unnecessary, isn’t she?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I wonder if her family would get the just dessert they richly deserve in the end (The father, especially.) However, I am alright with Violette taking the high road and just want to have nothing to do with them too.

Yay update! :D thank you ❤️

There is honestly nothing wrong with the Prince's behaviour - it makes sense that he's different in this new timeline. I still don't like him though. He doesn't fit with Violette at all, their dynamic is awkward, and the way he became interested in her when she stopped pursuing him feels so shallow. He doesn't seem to have contemplated why her behaviour changed. I'm glad he's not the ML. Yulan please come back 😭

Are you guys forgetting Violette was a violent psychopath in the past and tried to assassinate her sister before returning to the past? It's okay to have different feelings for people when you realize they're not crazy and evil.

Users who are viewing this thread