I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
I never once understood the entire concept of maids bullying the child that is basically their boss. Like, why do they think they'll get away with this? There's always going to be a big chance for the kid to grow up hateful and resentful and will punish you sooner or later. It's even dumber that full grown adults would be the ones to bully a kid. Like, really? Not only are you grown ups, but you're their servant to boot. One of the silliest forms of cliches in these stories.

Double-page supporter
Damn she's got a crisp memory whereas I can't even remember where I put down my phone a second ago

dangg i was expecting some cliche story about taming a tyrant where the fl is a softie, but it was actually really interesting. thank u for translating!

Dex-chan lover
When a girl acts like a badass: “You go girl! Yasss Queen!”
When a guy does: “Edgelord! Cringe! Power fantasy!”

So um..
is the ML in this story the emperor that made her become a sword?

@Megca
Actually...
I am almost sure it's his son. Check the promo before serialization, it seems she will turn into the prince's sword instructor. But I am still confused because she raised him as a tirant and here she is saying she wants to destroy the empire? I am not really sure, the promo leaves me confused...

Dex-chan lover
@omegaxis1 Classic drama cliche; to show how lowly and disrespected the child's social status is in the house to the point even the servants can get away with bullying. Although it usually makes more sense if the bullying was ordered by those higher up in the household's pecking order,

@johnpoop2559
Who would have guessed after decades of men being edgelords and girls being nice doormats in storys, that ppl get excited when roles are reversed. We can talk about that matter again, when edgelordinas are mainstream and ppl start their sentence with "ah, again a girl edgelord".

Users who are viewing this thread