I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I think the art is breath taking, I just don't get the plan? Like, if you want to destroy the empire, wouldn't be easier helping the enemies and making the empire's weakness more evident? Disturbing the houses and alliances, etc? I don't get how making the prince a tyrant and building the empire will destroy it. Maybe will destroy it's reputation, but it will have power, nonetheless...

Dex-chan lover
Learning from those you hate is a useful thing not many utilize in fiction.

@July_Daydreamer
She want the empire to be destroyed because of her hate.
Charlize said you should not be proud to be an imperial citizen.

Fed-Kun's army
@July_Daydreamer Yeah, flawed logic trough all the time as a sword maybe? I mean, aside from the emperor that had her made into a sword and the researchers and knights that helped with that no one ever knew what happened to her? (The Emperor killed everyone involved and probably never told anyone, so the 2nd emperor that hold her as a sword probably already didnt know anything about it).
But even if she believes in a shared blood-guilt, the Emperors family is the only one that may dont take any damage in this, even a Tyrant can stay the leader, the ones suffering would just be the citizens.
So probaby just an illogical hate on the whole empire that was maintained trough her strength, instead of concentrating it on the people responsible.

@Silwith She has hate towards the empire because she was used for the betterment of the empire at the cost of her life. She suffered but no one cared. Because it was for the country. So she hates the empire. I would too if I were her. She's cooler though ahahahaha

It's such an ignorant thing to blame a whole country for something a small group did. Like who knows how many experiments they did before, that she likewise didn't react to? Go nuts on the people involved, but don't go crazy.
I get that she's been through a lot but I find this way of thinking so petty to follow

Fed-Kun's army
Wow getting the average citizen involved in your revenge even though they didn't do anything...idk about that one sis

your translation makes more sense in my opinion. thanks for the good work!

"Since you aren't worth it"

How that one sentence is so beautiful 😍😍😍

This is odd, I feel like there were way more translation errors than in previous chapters (half way through I almost thought I was reading a different group!)

Please don't be rushed by competition and just go at it at your own pace.

Users who are viewing this thread