I Tamed the Wild Duke - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Dying is a logical consequence of taking eleven headache pills at once, not "unfair" or "pitiable," kiddo.

Aggregator gang
Lol, this is the first time I've read a story where the first chapter feels more like the prologue than the prologue did XD
I'm not sure how I feel about that randomly changing art style either..... Hopefully it will be more funny than annoying, cause right now it just seems random..... Like that cockroach thing....? What?? 😅
But I'm still looking forward to see how this plays out. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I would expect food from back in the day to be kinda lame, like how they didn’t always have sugar, and fruits weren’t fully domesticated and couldn’t be easily imported...and half the stuff they ate was potage and boiled meat and stuff. 😓

Fed-Kun's army
she definitely overdosed dfslkjafdljk but i'm so far enjoying how weird she is lmaooo THAT LAST PANEL

thank you for translating this, looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Read this chapter, it was so weird and random I read the prologue, then read this chapter again..

Gotta say the prologue makes things clearer and the chapter easier to read..

lol after reading this first chapter the title should be more of: getting tamed by the duke, then the other way xd.

Double-page supporter
Ooh the first chapter is here! Thanks Vera scans!

@gum_rummy
Lol exactly. But for the sake of my brain, I chose to read these kinds of stories with the mindset of ''18th-19th century Europe with modern sensiblities~the story''

I thought I was reading a parody manhwa. The craziest shit I've ever seen said by a FL, turning into a cockroach

Double-page supporter
@HiroTheHero Considering that's how she died, I bet it carried over. Die from an overdose of drugs and you'll be perpetually high in your next life. :p

Users who are viewing this thread