I Tamed the Wild Duke

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The manhwa start with a cursing. Very refreshing indeed.

Reading the prologue and chapter 1, I feel like this is gonna be one of those manhwas with more comedy attempts than real plot (like many chinese manhuas).

Nevertheless, I'm gonna hang on and read a few more chapters. I could be wrong!

Anyways the art is okay, 7.5/10 for me.

I keep reading this and I feel it’s mis-titled. Maybe “How the Duke tamed the wild Lady” or something.

I can’t wait to read more. This girl is bonkers!

Like it so far, just wish the chapters felt like they had more going on. Hopefully as it progresses it'll feel more substantial

Liked the cussing, but the quality of the art is beginner level. shakey lines, scenery is added as an afterthought. Colours clashing, dresses are not pretty.
I like me a FL with spite to the heavens, but I can't enjoy the art at all.

Lmao I love this. The art is very simplistic but it's okay, the female lead's personality makes up for it 100%

I like the idea concept and even the lazy art but the chapter are short and theres literally nothing going except shes saying fū*k off to everyone and everything which gets tire some after the 3rd time of hearing it.

girl if you took that many headache pills you're dead clearly good grades doesn't make you an intelligent individual with street smarts

I'm defo going to read this!!
I mean, the story is very generic, but the FL's attitude is sooo refreshing. I've never seen this kind of plain idiocy ever before. The girl is a 100% certified moron. Of course, this probably will end up being a *very* stupid story, but I'm all for it.
Also, I think the duke will be the one to try and tame that crazy girl lmao

Quite a refreshing take on the isekai genre. That's a more realistic expectation of the attitude to have when reincarnated isn't it? So many versions have stories of FL being docile and overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread