I Turned off the Pain Perception Setting! - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
How fucking long was Asha in a coma? or does healing magic actually work on her 3//5HP ass? shes able to use her right arm which means her shoulder healed
A digital mental support pillar.
they would need enough materiel to bring down Zone A without the authentications and passwords to the bubbleshield to possibly save the protagonist from the lotus eater machine. at this point Asha is the person and the B-1+ is the meatpuppet

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm gonna make the guess that the game is a real, other world; and Asha's terminal illness between the two bodies is because her soul is like split or something across these two worlds.
I like this story, it makes me theorise. I'm very invested in it.

Dex-chan lover
why is this as interesting and engaging as it is
I didn't expect something like that when I started this manhwa it just seemed generic
thank you author for making your own thing

Double-page supporter
Feels like the author is using the video game premise to tell the story they actually wanted to tell, with the sci-fi revolution. Not that its bad in the slightest! Its interesting that they're riding the trends while still writing what they want, and making it work.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if those two background characters are meant to be omniscient reader's viewpoint references?

Users who are viewing this thread