I Turned off the Pain Perception Setting! - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
i bet the empress also has knowledge of the 4th wall and Asha just received an imperial decree to assassinate the second prince.
I like having more to read so soon, but make sure you guys take breaks or something
Speedcat are absolute machines. this release schedule is slow for them
RIP all the MC cloths, she is always coughing up blood on em.
theyre probably leather so blood doesnt actually soak in the white.

I don't know why but this was the first thing I thought of when I saw the scroll.

Dex-chan lover
WMG: the korean side of the story the MC's meat popsicle is defective not because of an error but because she is a cog in a control plan. her security is entirely circumventable and intentionally placed to create a killbox for the "revolutionaries"

shes basically Matrix 2/3 Neo

Dex-chan lover
i bet the empress also has knowledge of the 4th wall and Asha just received an imperial decree to assassinate the second prince.
Or to become Mikael's or the Empress's bodyguard. Either way an assassination attempt is definitely happening :huh:

Dex-chan lover
RIP all the MC cloths, she is always coughing up blood on em.
Should just start wearing red at this point.
WMG: the korean side of the story the MC's meat popsicle is defective not because of an error but because she is a cog in a control plan. her security is entirely circumventable and intentionally placed to create a killbox for the "revolutionaries"

shes basically Matrix 2/3 Neo
Inb4 game is real and real is an illusion.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that I see myself in this, in the sense that I ignore the way more funny and interesting choice for a more generic and predictable one.

Users who are viewing this thread