I Turned off the Pain Perception Setting! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm actually more interested in the real world for this one.
Seems very futuristic.
It's probably gonna be a 'The virtual world was real the whole time!' plot-line. That's my guess.

Dex-chan lover
An AI cat construct.
Yeah it made more sense on the following pages.

I'm hoping that we get more about the current setting revealed rather than having it kept a secret - I appreciate a "Show don't tell" but at some point you have to do some tell.

I'm actually listening to an e-book where the author thought there were being clever dropping "hints" that in the setting Monotheism and Christianity was erased from people's recollection but the author's writing style is ADHD put to paper, so nobody is explaining anything at all so it just ends up being schizophrenic and the amount of shit they cram into a "day" in the book is just straight up impossible.

Dex-chan lover
I can't explain it but the "real world" premise is surprisingly more interesting than the fantasy one.

Made from a factory? What? So she's like a test tube baby? Is that how the future is like? So like that one movie about being able to make designer babies by altering their genetics, except she still got a heart disease despite it. Human science just wasn't perfect enough.

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck? Made in a factory? Why does she have a serial number? Why is the cat an hologram yet can carry things? I think this is real far future.
I check chapter one just to be sure, and it's kinda misleading. We see the window at day and there aren't as many buildings, they seem normal and there's even mountains in the background. Also MC says that VR games became commercialized 5 years ago yet we have holograms with physical form? It's... misleading, everything about this is.

Dex-chan lover
oh so shes not trapped in the game??? real life stuff looks really interesting for once, usually its so goddamn boring

Users who are viewing this thread