I Want to Become the Emperor, So I Need a Divorce - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Kinda really generic so far (also PR, that's what haughty means but it's an adjective not a noun so it wouldn't work in that context anyways)

I thought it would be a manhwa without a male lead and was really excited cause yknow, no guy in the cover, and the title was straight forward. But now that the bell guy appeared, I don’t know how to feel. I mean, I’ll still gonna read it through but I just hope there’s no male lead cause I want to see a independent badass FL dominating a country.

Im on the guys side here. If I had a completely loveless wife and some person related to her family said "The wife's dad is not against a divorce, also the money you gave us isn't enough" out of nowhere, then I would have divorced too.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it would be a manhwa without a male lead and was really excited cause yknow, no guy in the cover, and the title was straight forward. But now that the bell guy appeared, I don’t know how to feel. I mean, I’ll still gonna read it through but I just hope there’s no male lead cause I want to see a independent badass FL dominating a country.

The Reincarnated Granny Won't Be Overlooked! - The Second Life of the Former Tyrannical Empress
https://mangadex.org/title/45866858...he-second-life-of-a-former-villainous-empress

Users who are viewing this thread