I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

New guy needs to piss off. Taking up screen time so we get to see less interactions with the hero.

Aggregator gang
The old man probably would give the herb to someone special

Fed-Kun's army
I dun want it to eeeeennnddd T _ T
I want my
mermaid and angel harem, also the elf princesses and MC's daughter! Soror's mad-scientist sister! Percival's human form!! Most importantly, I need MC and Hero's DATE!!!

Also, thanks Le Moin Tart for the scrumptious updates! <3

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this is my personal opinion that will probably piss you off and then you'll tell me that I had better stop reading this manga.

Shoujo/josei mangas often offer more than one love interests. I'm not saying that that's bad, the target audience is fond of it. But what I hate is that there are other male leads and the female lead is just swayed over these male leads. FL's indecisive actions always make my blood boiling and ruin the whole fluffiness, since, well, it's also the FL's fault for easily being swayed over looks or something else that those MLs are in possession of.

And you know, if it's somewhat a shounen manga, it has to have harem tag even if there will be one winner in the end. While for shoujo, it mostly doesn't have reverse harem tag when using the same cliche. I think it's a little unfair and it makes me always hesitate before reading shoujo manga.

@lumica same! I haven't seen the raws but have read the spoilers!
I really wanna see Papa Marquis and her acting adoptive brothers, Hero's libido moment, the eureka moment that he's allowed to marry ANYONE as a priviledge of being a hero, the party disbandment and the main ship being a duo party, and ofc the kids! And since its ending at ch.10 I assume they won't adapt the sequel story with their son as well?

Dex-chan lover
> Search: Max ?!?!?!?!
This is why, if Hero and MC will be married in the future, there's no way the Hero can slip up midnight to have a party with the friends to some bar on the town....

> Berlina, if she joins the Hero's party, then that party will be spoiled to the fullest of how great support Berlina is...

Dex-chan lover
@iykoou
I feel the same way, the reverse harem tag isn’t used as loosely as the harem tag, I try to use the drama tag as an indicator, but that’s used too loosely (or rather it’s used so often that I will miss out on good manga if I avoid anything with a drama tag), wish there was a middle ground.

jyc

how even is the author gonna wrap this up with the next chapter 😢 so sad this got cancelled

Dex-chan lover
@jyc Wait this was canceled? This was not a bad manga series. Any reason why it was canceled

Dex-chan lover
Knowing that next chapter is the last of the manga adaptation you can tell that the axe had been grinded to be razor sharp this time.

Guess it will be an awfully sharp cut coming from nowhere with a "deal with it and buy the novel, it's a business and we are here for the money, not the enjoyement of you people" scribble at the end... Too bad it was quite nice...

Dex-chan lover
@zenyo so this manga is another novel advertisement material -_- Shame, the manga is quite good pace wise, art wise, detail wise and this is actually better than many other adaptation who have longer chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
@iykoou & @johnpoop2529 I dunno where you get the impression that this is a reverse harem or even a harem. If you're talking about Rex and Belle in this chapter, I see it as banter between like-minded people more than a possible love interest. Belle herself said that she's loyal to Mr. Hero, though are you saying you wouldn't turn bashful facing a handsome face? I wouldn't want to say this but please don't undermine the feelings of a stalker of 3 years... (ーー;)

The only harem in this story is from Fael the boy-hero, and we can't even see that. Unless if it's platonic reverse-harem you're saying, it's Beryl the archer (since she's the only female in the group) and that's also irrelevant to Belle and Mr. Hero.

Or if you wanna discuss about the uncomfortable situation in recent shoujo/josei where there must be a 2ML to spice things up, please give me an in depth rant in another link, I also would like to join ;)

Fed-Kun's army
@lumica

Well, about the harem and reverse harem thingy, I know I wrote that in a wrong manga to begin with since this doesn't have any harem characteristic. I only added it as an addition about why I always feel hesitate before picking a shoujo manga to read. I'm sorry about that.

I only wanted to say that I don't really like when FL is doing something that indicates that there is a chance for another male lead to win (since it's not uncommon that the second male lead will win in the end in shoujo manga). It makes me unease since it'll break the ship that has been built from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
@lumica
I don’t think this is a reverse harem at all, I was just responding to their comment about the difference between the harem and reverse harem tag.

Users who are viewing this thread