I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ

Dex-chan lover
Yes, that emoji is extremely important to the title. It would be irrecognizable without that emoji. Superb choice in keeping the incredibly important emoji in.

Group Leader
Stalker with useful ability and nice ultility. You know, is not very bad.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai tag when ?

Well the Isekai part doesn’t really matter besides adding “game logic” into the narrative.

Hehe I like seeing different heroines so this MC is very interesting. It's not everyday that you get a stalker fangirl in a reincarnation isekai romance as the main lead. Can't wait to see what happens.

Also like I get that it can be off putting to some people because she legit kissed him without permission/consent (a.k.a sexual assault) and stalks him but I want to see an unhealthy relationship. I think that all sorts of relationships should be talked about, especially in a safe space such as fiction.

It would be pretty cool to see of she changes her ways as the manga moves along. Like the ML speaks about the inappropriate behavior to her and she treats him more like a person rather than an object/persona/idol to love but that's probably unlikely cause manga like this tends to be unaware of how 'problematic' these things are. I'm fine either way.

Edit: Also forgot to mention but thank you so much for the translations!! Love you 😘♥️

The very definition of fangirling. I'd like how she is determined but still have a bondary to being reasonable.

This is pretty unique? KJDFHKJDFHKJFDH looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for translating!!! <3

This makes me laugh. Oh I needed that. Thank you all so much for translating this - and such a big first chapter! Sending you love and happy vibes.

Group Leader
What class are you gonna be in your isekai? Archer? Priest? Mage?

Nah fam.

Stalker.

So... this is quite literally the DEFINITION of stalking (just so we're all clear the so called "Guardian" figure is also a stalker. Anyone who follows you around without ur consent and/or knowledge is a MOTHERFUCKING STALKER). But I'm here for. Let's hope she's wholesome. Or if not just hella funny.

Users who are viewing this thread