I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 3

Group Leader
Do none of you realise where this is going, like at all?
Id say that surprises me but that would be a lie.
The prince almost certeinly didnt want the FL to feel horrible.
Its gonna turn out he finally gave into her trying to hook him up so she starts being herself again,
because he likers her more that way.

Well I feel this is obvious, but apparently thats just me.

Sidenote, I also love how no one thinks for a second that maybe the prince had to go through
an equally harsh training, doubt the story is gonna bring it up, but the point stands.

Dex-chan lover
I know some people won't take this story that seriously, but the whole situation just makes me feel uncomfortable and frustrated.
"Hey everyone, here's a hilarious story about a girl who was trapped in an arranged marriage, separated from her parents, and and then manages to escape only for her brother and the fiancé to drag her back!"
I think the problem is how the princess training is framed. If it was shown to be not all that bad, or downright casual, then we could see Letizia as being lazy and not taking her responsibilities seriously. But instead the story actually shows her being beaten, yelled at, and ignored both emotionally and literally when she tries to voice her opinion. And don't even get me started on the raws-
the latest raw chapter shows her training in greater detail and it's just sad to see her cry.
It's just a bad time, man. Some people might enjoy this but I'm sorry, I can't suspend my disbelief yo.

The only thing I've gotten out of this is that there should be an isekai spinoff where a normal person gets reincarnated as that maid and gets Letizia out of there and they go on an adventure with slice-of-life elements.

It started off fairly light-hearted and it was mostly enjoyable. Chapter 2 was a little iffy but left off in a place where the story could still take a good direction. This chapter just took the manga from a 5 - 7 to a 2. I don't understand how anyone can read a story about a person being forced into a life they don't want and are either ignored or straight up not allowed to voice their opinion. Absolutely appalling, reading this made me almost as uncomfortable as "I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess!". Dropped for sure.

Group Leader
God damnit. I thought it's gonna be about prince trying to win her heart back. Not downright kidnapping her back to palace like holy shit, just realize why did she want out from that place since the start.

Thanks for the translation but I'm dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
Yepp, also hating the turn of events. He ignores her wishes, she is all wishy-washy about fighting for her freedom, when she has the opportunity. (Comeon! Tell him you hat him. At least tell him you don't like him.) I really dislike the prince and the brother. But the chemistry between MC and Banana-san is top-notch. I also don't mind liberties the the translator took. "DaFuq, that's great!"

Banana x nii-san let’s goooooo

Also why is the prince just doing whatever he wants with her without her permission kinda rude ngl

I’d hate it if she comes to like the prince and marry him... but we all know that will happen 😕

I thought that it could be a good story but then it turns into this. She made it very clear at the party that she never wanted to marry him and hated the life that was forced onto her because of the education that she was forced to take. Also if she is brought back wouldn't things go back to the it was with her unable to express herself and be herself and put on the appearance of a good princess. The story has completely ignored the agency of the main character and not a single person is on her side everyone is forcing her to be something she is not. And now the story will probably have her slowly morph into a proper princess and loss what made her special in the first place. Also if the prince really loved her then he should have talked to her and not done some stupid shit like try and make her jealous. If he simply asked her and talked about why he loved her then he would have learned about what she was going through and could have helped her instead he did neglect play and now kidnapped her.

Double-page supporter
Cutting off ties to friends and family? That's is a bit uhhh abusive.

@Argolok I mean he might've also had equally harsh training but that's not her fault. He was born into the position. It's a shame he doesn't have any say in it, but it still isn't her fault. On the other hand, if she doesn't marry him she doesn't have to go through the training anymore. We all know that the prince just wants to see her act like her old self, but her princess training has literally trained her to be the opposite of that. It's not like we want the prince to be heartbroken, we just want Letizia to be happy, and being with the prince is quite literally making her not herself and very unhappy.

Js, if another love interest pops up soon, I'll probably like him more.

Dex-chan lover
I like how some people just spit out "it's comedy lolol don't take it seriously".

So was Friends, allegedly. Didn't stop me from finding the TV show bloody boring as cat piss. This isn't funny it's frustrating and off-putting. Writer couldn't give her a few chapters of her having fun and enjoying herself as a breather. Two panels of fishing aint it, chief.

Aggregator gang
Oh my, everybody is happy with their respectative partner
Good for you letizia khukhu

For those concerned about where this story is going in the next few chapters
if your thoughts about the prince were bad, then fair warning he has a moment of being pretty dope. He tries to persuade the protagonist to stay by getting rid of the queen treaining as well as states that he would build a pond in for her where she can fish to her hearts content.
However after this moment he becomes VERY creepy, an example of this was that in the room she is in has one of those door bookcases that leads to the prince’s room, his idea being that he can always see her whenever he wants. The protagonist seals it up which pisses off the prince who theatens her to unseal it....yeah. Its played as a gag too which which just makes it all the more sorefull.
Also get ready for pretty much everyone to take the side of the prince while leaving her in the dirt, the story tries really hard (at least up to chapter 15 that i read) to potray the prince like an eccentric romantic, by havng several people such as the maid to comment that she is being unfair to the prince and blah blah blah.

Ok it’s not as bad as i am describing but good god does it feel worse, heres hoping the manga downplays the creepy stuff...i hope

I read spoilers and I can’t take this anymore. Just HOW can a story like this even get published???? She literally has no choice in her life? Got separated from her loving parents and maid? Is locked up? Is forced into something she doesn’t want? Is stuck with people who are clearly abusive? No one listens to her? And IT EVEN GOT AN ADAPTATION??!!!!! The person who wrote this is sick in the mind.

Users who are viewing this thread