I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Power Uploader
Join our discord to be notified about releases! discord.gg/kkj

I wonder who that person is in the last panel Is! Her story is quite sad, I’m glad her dad come and made her feel better very heart touching🥺 Thank you for the update!!!🥳

Sniping is cruel!! Readers who check, please know the people currently translating stole this project and have been / still are harassing the previous scans group who worked on this; Hour of Lunacy! Do not support this group!

Power Uploader
@nyafactory i guess their shit talk and calling us out isnt harassing, and sharing our private convos? Edit: btw we arent that low to go and share our convos and all the shit talk they did, and check our discord and what we wrote before actually calling someone out :D

@disqee , calling someone out for harassment when they refuse to acknowledge their mistakes and repeatedly antagonize a group by joining their server just to laugh at them and insult them when they try to finally stand up for themselves, is not itself harassment. It's responding to harassment. Had I tagged you in my original post over and over before you responded to me would be harassment, this is not. Conversations were shared to back up points and show previous experiences.

Power Uploader
@nyafactory haha wish you knew the story between us all not only the SS they posted :D random people shouldn't meddle in with this :p, you can have your own opinion which i respect just keep it to your self cuz lots of people dont even care and they need to hear the full story behind all this :D

@disqee , if you wish for it; post it. I will do as a please and you can imply ignore it. If no one cares; then I am doing no harm.

Power Uploader
@nyafactory I'm not a child to post private stuff and meddle in random people just to get attention, i don't go that low :D, just seeing you supporting someone and listening to one side of the story explains me a lot about you :D. Good Day

50-50 on him either being the main villain or the male lead... perhaps even both.

Group Leader
Hey KKJ, why are u sniping this? I was in ALS server when they announced it and I don't remember it being taken by you, or you asking for permission to take it from them, so why are u taking it???

Thanks for the chapter!!! I can’t wait to see her dad’s reaction about the red dragon😂

So... the moral of this story is... she didn't wear her seat-belt and thus was flung from the car to safety? Great message.

Awww, i hope she gets to keep her dragon friend. :(
(I know he’s like 490 years old but he doesn’t seem that mentally or emotionally developed + our gal *technically* has the mind of an adult. The main reason why younger children playing with older ones is differences in emotional maturity, intelligence, and physical strength but with those two the gap really isnt that large as fantasy races seem to throw all developmental general knowledge out the window. I.E. it absolutely wouldn’t be practical for dragon offspring to remain in an infantile state or puberty for decades/centuries so i presume aging is only slightly longer than humans for some stages but extremely prolonged for others, instead of the entirety of the growth process being a stretched out version of a human’s...)

Fed-Kun's army
One moment she's acting mature.. the next second she's childish again....

I'll just take her as both mentally and phsycally child then.. :')

Users who are viewing this thread