I Was Born as the Seventh Prince, What Should I Do? - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Might be me, but I feel like some of the translation is quite inaccurate. It's not even the readability that concerns me, but how what they say don't really seem to make sense in the panel.

Dex-chan lover
me in page 16: why is he being overly dramatic lmao he's questioning everything but not how he's overly dramatic...
me in page 18: cry me a fucking river
me in page 19: self isolation? very sad. anyway..
me in page 20: "iM fiVe yEarS oLd, cALL mE aNytHiNg yOu wAnT" what a fucking baby
me in page 23: "mAyBe i'M gReeDy" ok bipolar man-child
me in page 25: "iF tHeY dOn'T dO aNyThInG tHeN iT's mEaNiNgLeSs" okay then explain to me why do you let them get their bullshit to your head?

i bitching too much about this because the mc has a complex personality in a manner that is annoying for my taste.
this chapter made me experience an actual emotional rollercoaster but only with negative emotions lmao

disregarding the confusing translations, i think i'd still hate this r3t@d3d MC

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What the heck is wrong with the conversation from the end of Page 22 into Page 23... Are there pages missing, or is the translation just so terrible it looks like pages are missing?

Dex-chan lover
Truth be told I'm rather annoyed with mc's wishy washy personality.
If you've gotten memories of a past life, then act like your age then, especially if he was a doctor lmao.
Don't let yourself be put down by the staff waiting on you lol.
Maybe MC's mental age and his actual age are at odds with each other but its rather annoying and I'd like either an explanation or for MC to nut up.

Users who are viewing this thread