I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Primera's uncle kita!
At least, if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I took a look at the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Yulia and Alder are so goddamn great together as well as Primera and Dean are so teeth-rottingly sweet and adorable.

Loved the cute fluffy scenes with Alder but.... WHO IS THIE DILF AT THE END 'CAUSE UM... MA'AM, MANS HOT

Thanks for the double update! Albert/alberto certainly looks much better than I expected (his novel illustration makes him look a little older/mature contrary to his playful nature). *sigh* I'm just being reminded how torn I am since both guys are so good for the MC! If she ends up with Mr. Knight, she gets to be much closer with her adoptive daughter princess, but Albert's character focus outshined Alder in the available chapters (until the translator dropped the series because apparently the plot of the WN goes all over the place)

The end of chapter 2 makes me a bit suspicious over Alder.... Also she said that she would stay at Primeras side all the time so that relationship makes me a bit worried...

😳 did the king ( the person is the king right ??!) Just called out to her "YO Yulia" like an ruffian 😳😳😳

Thank you for the chapters 🥰😍

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, im looking forward for this series
aw dear~ the relationship between prince and maid sound really troublesome

Double-page supporter
I kind of? Don't want there to be any romance on the maid's part? (Sorry Adler, but you're also pretty suspicious)
Like just keep watching over the cute kids' romance, that's fine

Dex-chan lover
Her other suitor has arrived!! Honestly tho that was not what I imagined him looking like from the web novel....
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread