I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 1.1 - I Was Supposed to be the Saint, but...

Dex-chan lover
Before people come crying about comikey as usual, this shit been dropped for a long ass time already, was licensed by Square and been updated in their Manga Up! global app, of course you don't have to use it, neither use comikey which is the same translation (since they helped square with it), just go to google and find the rips, which are at 30.4, easy

And just in case, go read the WN too which is completely translated
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/seijo-no-hazu-ga-douyara-nottoraremashita/

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Before people come crying about comikey as usual, this shit been dropped for a long ass time already, was licensed by Square and been updated in their Manga Up! global app, of course you don't have to use it, neither use comikey which is the same translation (since they helped square with it), just go to google and find the rips, which are at 30.4, easy

And just in case, go read the WN too which is completely translated
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/seijo-no-hazu-ga-douyara-nottoraremashita/
I have seen people bitch about series picked up officially. And I can honestly say, I dunno why people are bitching that there are official english translations available.

Dex-chan lover
Because it's comikey who cut chapters in half and sell each which is kinda scummy but well within their rights.
Well comikey aren't exactly the ones that cut the chapters, but thats how they are originally being published, since the splits chapters they do usually comes from mobile apps like mangaOne (urasunday as a website) and the Jp Manga Up! / マンガUP!

But i understand is still on them when they aren't even trying to catch up or do a simulpub, and instead of merging chapters they are still doing splits and being alot behind, but when it comes to series that come from Manga Up! and they help Square with the translation and that want to be simulpub with the Jp app like this manga, they have no other option there, since thats how basically they are getting the raws and then comikey republish it like that to their website possibly as part of the deal, basically is the whole business

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the manga was axed at 18 chapters, I read until then on bato.to, I'm asking novel readers what happens post manga ax
Like the person above said, serie pretty much still ongoing with latest chapter in raws being 31.4 and latest chapter translated in Manga Up Global app being at 31.2, rips for it are at 30.4 in bato, latest Volume 6 was published in March 2023 which have up to chapter 27, so how is this exactly axed at 18 again?

Did you think about the wrong series or something

Dex-chan lover
Like the person above said, serie pretty much still ongoing with latest chapter in raws being 31.4 and latest chapter translated in Manga Up Global app being at 31.2, rips for it are at 30.4 in bato, latest Volume 6 was published in March 2023 which have up to chapter 27, so how is this exactly axed at 18 again?

Did you think about the wrong series or something
yes i was, damn comikey mass releasing got me confused, meant to post in "Working seems Pointless After the Hero Labeled Me as a Coward and Kicked Me From His Party"

Users who are viewing this thread