I Was the Final Boss - Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Reaper father isn't threatening Baphomet, cause if yes he'll have one hell of a surprise :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Reaper father isn't threatening Baphomet, cause if yes he'll have one hell of a surprise :dogkek:
Baphomet :
jokesonyou.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Been pretty good so far. Some contrived and tropey elements, but the fight scenes are mostly incredible, some of the best I've ever seen. I really don't understand why the mc started liking reaper. That element of romance wasn't developed very well. The MC is a tad shallow, and I think the writer has been having a hard time balancing his evil and good attributes. He went to Colony that was supposed to be some rough, lawless, competitive area and we didn't see him do much of anything despite it being perfect for his character. I wish we had more insight into his motivations. He rarely ever goes out of his way to help people and he only kills murderers. People have threatened him to his face and he just brushes it off. He has rarely been antagonistic towards people even when the are antagonistic toward him. He doesn't even seem to be enjoying the thrill of battle very much anymore either.

All that said, this is really good overall. Pacing has been great, fight scenes have been great, and it's been pretty intriguing. The scaling in particular has been quite good. I like that he doesn't win every time, that's something you don't see as often anymore. The beginning was fucking fantastic, 10/10, but the quality has been declining a bit from that point.

Users who are viewing this thread