I, Who Blocked the Demon King's Ultimate Attack, Ended up as the Little Hero's Nanny! - Ch. 18 - The Strongest Bronze Adventurer

Thanks for the translation!
But the latest two chapters made me question why I'm reading this... was it always this horrible art & writing wise?

Fed-Kun's army
Stan Lee didn't die, he was reincarnated in China
btw, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113 But its not right with the story's setting @.@

Unless they think that inserting Marvel chars makes the story good... which is totally not...

Fed-Kun's army
the superheroes are very distracting and raise a lot of questions like do 1. do they have their powers here, 2. do they have their back stores here and 3. are the villains here, and if these are true does that mean that there is a WW2, aliens and nuclear waste (TMNT) in this world

Supporter
@Halex It's quite common to see characters from other franchises appear in manhuas. For example, Immortal Reverence Dad's current arc has the MC fighting a knockoff of the X-men academy and kills knock-off versions of Iron Man, Cyclops and Thor.

Hahahaha!!! This is why I usually don't read manhua, the weird copyright stuff and the weirder plot lines.

Thanks for translating it team!

Aggregator gang
Okay, not even pretending not to steal characters. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Batman, Hulk, Wolverine, Captain America, etc. But all of them are horribly out of character (well at least the ones that have lines) which brings up the question, why bother stealing character designs when you could have just made your own.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
guys. no need to think these out.
those are just villagers in costume bought in 100yen store

Users who are viewing this thread